Chief Technology Officer, MyBudget
Jason Dell, a senior executive with innovative entrepreneurship at the core, has transformed big ideas to reality. He has a history of crafting strategy, executing initiatives, and reaping positive outcomes for the companies of which he has been a part. His style is one of practical application to business problems in order to achieve real results.
Drawn to innovative and disruptive technologies, a variety of progressive roles have enabled Jason to bring a broad base of knowledge that accelerates cross-market application of successes (data analytics, technology, financial services || B2C, B2B2C, B2B). This exposure has provided experiences to drive the best practices of a various organizations, while also obtaining the vision to identify roadblocks in advance.
“Authentic Leadership” is a key phrase for Jason. This allows him to build relationships of trust with those around him. Additionally, his pragmatic approach allows him to inspire teams by communicating a clear vision with relevant KPIs that drive focus and achievement.
A Career Of Innovation Leadership:
• Productized the “Powered by Kabbage” Platform for the launch of “Lending as a Service” in the domestic and global financial services market.
• Introduced the Kabbage Card MasterCard to the market at Finovate as an “industry-first” innovation. Large POS transactions are booked as a 6-month loan instantly.
• Crafted proposal for the launch of Google’s Prepaid NFC Mobile Payment Application (a virtual Google-branded prepaid card) inside the Google Wallet on an NFC-enabled handset.
• Turned ProHome, as an owner, profitable in less than 18 months with gross revenues increasing at minimum 25% per year four of five years. Sold company in January 2011.
• Elicited database insights for Capital One resulting in projects worth $40 million in annual profitability.
• Revamped an $18 million Motorola product line and awarded Business Week’s “Best Product Designs of the Year” (June 2001 Issue).